Thursday, January 14, 2010

Freezer Paper Items

So when ProvoCraft came out with the Yudu I REALLY wanted one ... but come on $199.00 or $299.00 (whatever it was) to make T-Shirts just wasn't logical to me. I don't make that many "painted items" so when I saw the freezer paper method I new this was the perfect solution for me. Kut-n-print (from the cricut MB) daughter did a great tutorial on how to make freezer paper stencils you can find the video here http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com/?s=freezer+paper&searchbutton=Go%21 . I tried some for little gifts and they turned out pretty good for my first try.


The butterflies were made from the Doodlecharms cartridge cut at about 3".


Flowers are from Walk In my Garden Cartridge {I think cut at 3").


This was a special gift as it is a the company logo of a friend of ours. The logo was recreated using basic shapes from George and Basic Shapes.


Ladybugs are from Doodlecharms Cartridge cut at 2" the leaves are from Accent Essentials cut at about 1.5"

Last but not least .....

Flowers are from Storybook Cartridge cut at amoutn 5" with two 2" flowers welded to the large one. Leaves are from Accent Essentials cut at about .5". The butterfly is from the Home Accent Cartridge at about 4".

Thanks for stopping by today!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. All these shirts are made with freezer paper. Awesome. I need to try that.

    ReplyDelete