Saturday, January 9, 2010

Monogram Cards

So I know I've been posting a lot of my photography and very little of my cricut/craft projects. Sorry to all my blog readers. I haven't had much time to create lately so I thought I might post some of my "older" stuff.

Last year Diane (aka Capadia) posted an oval appeture card and immediatley thought that they would make really nice monogram cards. So when a family friend was getting married last year and I thought oh these would make a great gift for her bridal shower


I made a matching box as well


The cards were such a hit with the bride that she asked if I could make a set for her to present to her friend who was getting married.



I also made little gift boxes for them


Then my aunt was getting married .... hmmm can we see a pattern here ;-) and made a set for her as well


I then made a set using a name rather than the monogram


I've made a few other sets for people but of course forgot to take pictures. Hmmm guess I have to start remembering to do that.

If you are interested in the cut file please visit Diane's website at (http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/)

The cut file post can be found at (http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/2008/04/larger-5-x-7-oval-aperture-card.html)

Thanks for stopping by today :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment