Sunday, April 18, 2010

Butterfly Birthday

I have been making sooooo many birthday cards lately. It will be nice to start something new next week for my scrappy/crafty vacation weekend. But in the mean time here is a birthday card I made for one of my dear friends (Hi Rach!!!!!).



Close up of tag


Another view


Card base was made in DS using GBS and Graphically Speaking (GS)
Butterflies were made with the MS monarch butterfly punch. The top layer is vellum colored with alcohol ink (something I really love to do lately). LOL
Ribbon is from M's
and the Birthday tag is cut from my nesties Labels 9 and the stamp is from Stampendous.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. That is super cute! Did it take a long time? It looks very delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic card, I love all the butterflies and the way you have them up the front of the card! Truely beautiful! Great job!
    Im sure your friend will just love it.
    Cheers Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterfly card is gorgeous. Love love love it. I like the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely georgus!! Please tell me how do you mail a card like that, I am always it will get messed up in the mail. TFS

    ReplyDelete