This week at Papercraft Star the design team was asked to create a project using this sketch
I'm so ready for this HOT humid weather to go away. Guess that's one of the downsides to living in Florida. So I was hoping maybe if I worked on a fall type card it would cool off our air a little bit. HA HA HA who am I kidding right? Well here is what I came up with using the above sketch.
I turned the sketch 90 degrees and used ribbon for the dark strip on the sketch.
Recollections (Michael's brand paper)
* White Stack (Card base)
* Halloween Stack (purple)
* HW 12x12 Specialty Paper Pad (Halloween Glitter stack) (cany paper)
* Petty Cash (green cardstock)
* Doodlecharms (hid contour on Gypsy so only the candy corn cut)
* Cuttlebug 5x7 Polka Dot Folder
* Impression Obsession - Have a Sweet Halloween
Stazon Black Ink
Ribbon - $1.00 Craft Ribbon from Walmart