Thursday, July 27, 2017

I'm back!!!

Gosh it's been way to long since I've posted here on my blog and so many things have changed since I last posted.  But I'm really hoping to become more active with my postings to keep all my faithful readers up to date on what I'm working on.  For those that don't know I do hang out primarily over on Facebook in my group called Bling Craftography (click the name to open the link) Group.  This group is a group for crafters of all skill level.  It started out as a silhouette based group for rhinestones but has grown to include lots of different brand cutters and anything really to do with vinyl cutters, paper crafts, rhinestones, etc.  If you'd like to join we'd be happy to have you.

We have also started selling our digital downloads on our own site which is super exciting.  You can find our webstore



 Caroline's Craftography (click the link to open the store) on the web as well as on facebook Caroline's Craftography Facecbook.  We offer our rhinestone downloads and vinyl design downloads for purchase and offer many different freebies or other specials directly at the store.  The nice  thing about the store is you will have instant access to your downloads without waiting for them to have to be e-mailed to you.

Over the coming weeks you may notice a change in our design here as we begin to integrate our webstore with our blog.

Welcome back and hope you'll visit us often.

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment