Well the time has finally come for the design team to post their very first challenge projects for Papercraft Star. In case you don't remember this challenge is a photo inspiration challenge. The photo we used was this one ...
Hopefully you will join us and post your project using the above picture over at http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com/. Now on to my project ;o)
I decided to create an easel sympathy card using the silver, red, and white in the picture. Also, my eyes were imediately drawn to the dragonly in the picture.
To make the easel card I have a cut file available for the cricut design studio (just drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the cut file). Or you can find directions for making one here on splitcoast stampers http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard/.
Cardstock: Recollections (Michael's brand paper)
* Precious Metals Stack for the silver
* Shimmer Stack - for the red shimmer
* White Stack - for the white paper
Flowers: Brides wedding collection Red flower confetti
Brads: Mini metallic brads from Oriental Trading
Rhinestones: Recollections Rhinestones Stickers
* Swirls - on the white paper
* Swiss dots - on the red paper
Cricut Design Studio
* George and Basic Shapes - for the card base
* Plantin SchoolBook - for the score fold lines
* Pagoda - dragonfly
* Lyrical Letters - with sympathy
Thanks for stopping by!