Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blog Award Time ....




As a member of the Creative Team at Papercraft Star I've had the pleasure of visiting many papercraft blogs. Papercraft Star wants to give recognition to blogs that we each find are outstanding in some way, whether it is the projects, the stories or just the fact that we want to pass along some support and enouragement to a fabulous blogger!

Today I have selected 3 to receive the Papercraft Star Fabulous Blogger Star Award.

Theresa aka Treefrog
Agnes aka Flowerdisco
Brigit

Once you picked up your award, please post it on your blog and answer these two questions:

1. The best project I ever made was...

2. I like to craft because...

Then select 3 people to award the blog award to, posts their names and blog addresses and go leave a comment at the blogs for the award winner to pick up the star from their blog, who will then do the same thing.

This is a wonderful way to recognize the amazing crafters out there and spread a little crafting encouragement and inspiration. For more of that, come on over and visit all of us at Papercraft Star

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn...thanks so much for thinking of me and my blog worthy enough of this fabulous award. I sincerely appreciate it and I thank You from the heart.

    Hugs and I am happy to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete