Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Do you love vinyl?

Do you love vinyl? What you've never tried vinyl before? OMG I'm so madly in love with vinyl both regular vinyl and heat transfer vinyl. Okay well who am I to talk about vinyl? I stayed far away from vinyl for so long because it scared the living day lights out of me but I finally got up enough nerve to try it and now of course I want to vinyl everything.

Well if you haven't tried vinyl yet or love to get free samples of vinyl Oracal offers free samples every month. I have created a tutorial for you to get your free samples each month. To get your free samples download Vinyl samples tutorial in PDF format.

If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment here or send me an e-mail.  I'll be back tomorrow with a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment