Saturday, December 19, 2009

Photography Contest Part II

Happy Saturday everyone!! This is the first Saturday I've had off from work in a long while (aside from a few weeks ago for a Baby Shower) so it sure is nice to be on the couch and just enjoying some blogging time :o). So as promissed here are some more of my submissions for the Library Display. Results will be announced tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to report back that at least one picture will be on display in February.

Flowers

Yep - that's the same picture on my header of the blog. This picture I took at my sister's wedding in September.

This was from another wedding I went to in November. I submitted it for the Flower category since you have the orchids in the vase.


Another picture from the wedding.

I believe there was one more Flower picture but of course I can't remember right now which on I submitted. HA HA HA

Nature Pictures

Here are the pictures I submitted for the nature category








Well that's all for now. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment