Monday, March 29, 2010

Monograms, Monograms, Monograms

So my sister needs some monogram cards for gifts so I decided I would give here a few options to choose from.

The first option is a simple aperture monogram card



If you are interested in the cut file please visit Diane's website at (http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/)

The cut file post can be found at (http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/2008/04/larger-5-x-7-oval-aperture-card.html)



The next option is a dual color embossed card with the individual letter



The scallops are cut from nestabilities and the B is cut from the calligraphy cart *i think*.

The third option is another embossed card with an individual dual colored letter. The letter was a total scraplift from Capadia.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love them all!!! Make sure you let us know which one she picks!!! I don't think I would be able to choose! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! all of these cards are delightful! Good luck!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards. I did try to make the 1st monogram card with the 3 initials, and I just love it...but I was wondering in what order do you do the initials. Is the big middle letter for the last name??? or the middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki - the way I do my monograms (the 3 letter ones) are first name initial, LAST name initial, and middlename initial hence the aLp

    ReplyDelete