Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

So Nadia with all of her amazing talent made this beautiful card and bucket Flower bucket and card with some really amazing 3-d flowers. I loved the look of the flowers and decided that these would be gorgeous on some Mother's Day cards.



I inked all the edges of the card layers and then hand stitched each card {gasp}. Yep I need a little sewing machine. Hmmmmm gotta find a way to convince hubby that I need another "craft" toy. LOL


Materials:
Cricut Cart Mother's Day Bouquet
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Cuttlebug All-in-one Thank you set
DMC Thread
Adhesive Backed Perals
Versamark Ink
Pebbles, Inc. Chalk

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card with amazing 3-d mothers day flowers! I absolutely love the look of these flowers and I also believe that they would be fantastic on a Mother's Day card! Nadia is very talented and creative! wonderful work, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty I love the flowers and think this would be a lovely mat for a photo.

    ReplyDelete