Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge 7 - Picture Inspiration

This week the Papercraft Star design team was asked to come up with a project using this picture as our inspiration.




Everytime I looked at this picture the stripes just kept screaming my name. No matter how hard I tried to find other inspiration in the picture the stripes won out. So settling on the stripes I realized I had the perfect paper for this Challenge. I made this entire card using one cricut cartridge .... Yep you guessed it my favorite basic shapes cartridge. GEORGE AND BASIC SHAPES. :o) So without further ado here's my card for this week



Supplies used:
Cardstock:
Recollections (Michael's brand paper)
* White Stack
American Crafts
* Amplified Rockabilly (open stock at M's)
* Striped paper
* Blue Paper
* Rassberry paper
Cricut Gypsy
Cartridges used:
* George and Basic Shapes - card base, color squares, colored overlays
* Alphalicious - i miss you
Pop Dots
Ribbon - "Special value ribbon"(Michael's $1 Bin Ribbon)
Martha Stewart Button Punch

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you. The stripes got me too. :) Love your buttons! Great Card Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those buttons, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can sure see that inspiration photo in this card, Caroline. Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Those are some really cool buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you went with the stripes! Love the buttons!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline, the stripes are screaming my name too... love them tons! Great job.

    ReplyDelete